We are excited to announce our new partnership with Respect Group. Through their Respect in the Workplace program, Respect Group provides organizations with a bilingual and cost-effective harassment, bullying and discrimination solution for working relationships.
Respect Group was incorporated in 2004 by co-founders, Sheldon Kennedy and Wayne McNeil, to pursue their common passion; the prevention of abuse, bullying and harassment. Like the Workplace Fairness Institute their goal is to support organizations in the creation of a psychologically healthy workplace. We know that a solid base and common understanding of these issues is needed as a first step in this undertaking.
Through the delivery of interactive web-based training that results in certification Respect Group supports organizations to:
- Empower employees to recognize and prevent bullying, abuse, harassment, and discrimination and empower the bystander in these situations.
- Lead positive culture change.
- Create confidence around difficult issues.
- Articulate standards and expectations for all.
- Maintain an ongoing commitment to a positive culture with recommended activities, workplace facts and data, graphics, templates, and workshops through their Keeping Respect Alive tools.