01junAll Day02FeaturedConference Event - Workplace Mental Health AccommodationWorkplace Fairness West is excited to be part of the Canadian Institutes Workplace Mental Health Accommodations Conference
Understanding the Need – Knowing What Works The Canadian Institute’s conference Workplace Mental Health Accommodation
Understanding the Need – Knowing What Works
The Canadian Institute’s conference Workplace Mental Health Accommodation is coming to Calgary on June 1-2, 2016. As the Alberta Mental Health Review reflects, Western Canada is becoming more aware of the need for stable and effective mental health policies. With depression, anxiety, suicide and addiction on the rise in all sectors, it is critical organizations not only ensure compliance with accommodation law, but also proactively promote wellness in the workplace. Join us at this important conference to gain a fuller understanding of the complex HR and legal issues surrounding workplace mental health accommodation.
We invite you to join us in Calgary on June 2 as Marjorie and Michelle Co-Facilitate a Workshop for the conference.
- Evaluating options for building and implementing a structured accommodation plan – before, during and after an employee’s leave of absence
- Making managerial decisions while maintaining an employee’s privacy
- Having collaborative conversations for resolving conflict
- Talking with teams and individuals about re-allocation of duties
- Understanding a value-based conversations and the needs of the employee
To receive our monthly newsletter, please click here.
june 1 (Wednesday) - 2 (Thursday) MST
The Westin Calgary
320 4 Avenue SW, Calgary, AB, T2P 2S6