I hear this phrase in workplaces everyday - we need to hold x accountable! Accountability, according…
We have established a working group designed to support professionals through facilitated conversation and coaching to design and implement a Workplace Fairness plan.
- Do you want to foster a culture of fairness in your team or organization by strengthening open dialogue, collaboration, engagement and respect?
- Are you an HR professional, senior leader, small business owner, team leader or thought leader?
- Have you found that traditional training courses are not meeting your needs?
- Do you want to implement a program that will significantly and positively impact your work environment
Join Michelle Phaneuf and Marjorie Munroe, Alberta Co-Directors of the Workplace Fairness Institute, for monthly learning and confidential dialogue with peers from across industries. Michelle and Marjorie are committed to working with organizations to enhance and foster a culture of fairness.
A new topic will be covered every 3 weeks.
- Engaging employees
- Improving working relationships
- Managing change
- Exploring workplace respect
- Strengthening diversity
Workplace Fairness Champions will meet every 3 weeks for 5 breakfast sessions (7:30 –9:30) and 1 afternoon session (1:00-4:00) beginning April 10, 2013.
Through six facilitated sessions, each Workplace Fairness Champion will receive:
- · An opportunity for creative, innovative and confidential dialogue with peers across industries.
- Increased knowledge on the principles and benefits of Workplace Fairness (WF).
- Support and input from peers and facilitators to develop a WF plan, and to be held accountable for its phased implementation after each session.
- Coaching to overcome obstacles encountered during the WF plan implementation.
Join a working group of lifelong learners committed to holding each other accountable to defining and implementing a customized plan.
Investment: $695 for six group sessions
- Program will begin April 10, 2013
- Program will be flexible and responsive to your needs