In partnership with the Human Resources Institute of Alberta (HRIA), Michelle Phaneuf and Marjorie Munroe, Alberta Co-Directors of the Workplace Fairness
Institute have developed an opportunity for learning and dialogue with HR peers from across industries. http://www.hria.ca/node/1090
The Learning Forum supports HR professionals through facilitated conversation and coaching to design and implement a Workplace Fairness Strategy.
What is Workplace Fairness?
Workplace Fairness is leading every workplace interaction with equity of concern and respect.
Why do we need Workplace Fairness?
To improve employee engagement, customer experience and organizational performance.
How do we establish Workplace Fairness?
By integrating HR outcomes with business strategy and enhancing systems and processes through communication, collaboration and proactivity.
Connect with a working group of lifelong learners committed to fostering Workplace Fairness.“Say and Do with Workplace Fairness”
Through six facilitated sessions, each participant will:
- Engage in creative, innovative and confidential dialogue with peers across industries.
- Increase knowledge on the principles and benefits of Workplace Fairness (WF).
- Develop a WF plan with support and input from peers and facilitators. Be held accountable for its phased implementation.
- Learn to overcome obstacles encountered during the WF plan implementation through coaching.
A new topic will be covered every 3 weeks. Topics include:
- Engaging Employees
- Improving Working Relationships
- Managing Change
- Enhancing Workplace Respect
- Exploring Diversity & Inclusion
Dates: Includes 6 Sessions
January 29, 2014 8:00 am – 10:00 am
February 19, 2014 8:00 am – 10:00 am
March 12, 2014 8:00 am – 10:00 am
April 2, 2014 8:00 am – 10:00 am
April 23, 2014 8:00 am – 10:00 am
May 9, 2014 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Ranchmen’s Club (710 13th Ave SW)
Earn CHRP points – discount for HRIA members. Registration is limited. For more information or to register:http://www.hria.ca/node/1090
Seeking approval to attend from your organization?
Join us for our pre-session to develop yourbusiness proposition on January 14th, 2014 (8:00-10:00 am). This session will assist you in preparing a proposal to present to your organization to obtain approval to attend the learning forums. For more information or to register: http://www.hria.ca/node/1092